Friday

Hi everybody,  Lollys my name and i'm a boxerador, thats a boxer/labador cross. I am not actually writing this post i got a human to do it for me but these are my actual words. I find it hard to use the keybroad, my paws are to big. Anyway a couple of weeks ago i went to the vets and he said i was overweight , told me i had to go on a diet. I could not believe it, tried explaining that i was a BBW, that male dogs wanted a bit of meat on there girlfriend. But unfortunately he managed to talk my owner in to putting me on this carrot diet. At first, i barked at my owner when she give me carrots, that didnt work, so then when she threw me a carrot I'd throw it right back. That didnt work either, god these humans are stupid. I started having nightmares about carrots, everytime i closed my eyes, I'd see a carrot, big carrots, little carrots, carrots everywhere. This dieting business sucks, give me a steak anytime ...

No comments:

Post a Comment